Monday, July 13, 2009

Bathroom part 2.

Walls washed and scrubbed with sugar soap, horrible mouldy silicone pulled out.
Freshly painted white - two coats of water clean up white paint and then two coats of turps clean up scrubbable gloss.
I needed to put so many coats on because it was covering a horrible blue colour.



At the end of the bath a table I have already made from the base of an old treadle sewing machine table and the top is a slab of grey and white marble, for flowers and for our clothes to be put on.
The table will be there as soon as I can give Jasmine a replacement as she is using the table for a bedside lamp table.

The outdated lamipanel is the next thing to go - to be tiled with black and white mosaic tiles - but I can't afford them until September.


New knobs to go on the vanity and I will give it some new taps.

The project deadline is end of September and then I will start on the toilet and laundry and then Jasmine's room.